cabo zipline tour by johanna & sandra

jmezmom

Hi,

Has anyone done the Wild Canyon Ekopark zipline tour in cabo by johanna & sandra, also called san lucas tours?

If so, how was it? The 12:30 tour gets back at 5 which makes me a little nervous with the ship leaving at 6.

It says 8 years and up and our daughter is 8....any young kids with info?

Thanks!

• 3 months later...

I have booked through them before for my Mexican Riviera cruises. Last week I booked an ATV tour through them for my NYE cruise and they e-mailed me telling me I wouldn't be able to do it, as I wouldn't get back in time for the ship, so they obviously keep track. They switched me to shorter tour and refunded the difference. E-mail them and ask if you can do that tour. I have received excellent service through Johann & Sandra's web sites and excellent prices to go with it. They do not acually provide the tours; they are consolidators selling tours for independent contractors.

Enjoy,

Ron

• 2 weeks later...

We booked the 10:30 cruise only tour, they picked us up at 10:00 just around the corner from the tender dock. We got back to the pickup spot by 2:00. We did this tour back in Oct. It was hot and humid and the hiking was more like a death march, we could not complain much as our guides were carrying and zip lining with 5 gallon water bottles for part of the way. The hiking was steep in places, and I think with better weather it would have been a pleasant hike, as it was it nearly kicked my butt. Overall it was a great experience and would do it again in a heart beat

Archived