Rhapsody Questions

So I have read some of the reviews, and like all of them you really need to keep an open mind. Here's a few questions for you all. What's your favorite spot on this ship? Anyone ever had cabin 7094? I want to become more familiar with Royal and I am hoping you guys will help. Thanks very much for your input.

I am about to sail on her for the fourth time. No, I haven't had 7094, but I have had a D1 balcony cabin on Deck 7. There's plenty of room for everything.

I guess my favorite place is my own balcony. And, because I love to read and sun, a deck chair on Deck 10 overlooking the pool is quite nice. (I get tired of noise and the pool bands.) DD and I spent an hour in the spas by the pool one afternoon while I guess everyone else was at the Captain's Party. The solarium spas at night are nice also as is the solarium itself. Others spaces include the Viking Crown Lounge during the day - comfy chairs and sweeping vistas. The Library is comfy too. A table by the windows in the Windjammer during non-peak hours is nice. There's also a ledge by where the centrum fountain ends on Deck 4 that I've sat on and just listened to the water. (Your peer through to the actual centrum.)

I envy you all the days you'll have on board to find your favorites. Isn't it fun looking foreward to a cruise?

Rhapsody is a wonderful ship. Just the right size. We have not found a bad place on the ship. My oldest son liked to sit in the Viking Crown because he could like down on the whole ship (pool area). It is very quite and very empty during the day. There a lot of windows all over the ship so views are great. Outside on deck 4-5 is a good place to relax. The solireum is nice, but one has to walk through it to the ping pong table, spa, and the little grill. We liked to sit in the back of the theatre in the middle. The seats are more sofa types and the view is good. Have not stayed on deck 7 but have been to the card room and library. It seemed to be a quite deck since most of it is cabins. Rhapsody is known for being one of the better ships, especially for her size, and been voted in the past as Royal's friendlist ship. There are no "extras" like speciality resturants or sport type of activities besides the gym and the rock climbing wall. Go to cruiseclues dot com and click on Rhapsody. It will open to sites, reviews, pictures, etc so you may have a better understanding of what she has to offer. For a ship to relax on and have a great views, she is the one. (But as you can tell I have not been on another ship yet!). Hope you enjoy your cruise.

We are a family of 6 (4 children ages 9, 12, 14 and 16) and have been on Rhapsody a few weeks ago and loved it for our Alaskan cruise, we had done the Mariner last year and loved that too, but nothing beat the scenery from all the glass windows and I thought everyone was super friendly, lots of good bye hugs at the end. My kids even enjoyed themselves, we are even thinking of cruising on her again.

Archived