Aiport Transfers

Yvonne

Try Sunrise Florida Transportation for a private transfer (www.transportationflorida.com). We booked them for a group of 9 leaving tomorrow. They have been very prompt in confirming the reservation. Their website lists $140 for roundtrip from Orlando airport to Port for a private car to take you and your mother. This could alleviate all your problems (price, not wanting to drive yourself, etc.). Hope you have a great time. I will try to come back and post my comments on them when we return from Mariner.

Thanks for giving this link! I've been looking for an independant transportation to Port Canaveral from MCO and I think I will use them! They are the same price as the RCCL transfer and it will be 100% on our own time schedule. We were considering renting a car but with our flight arrival and departure times we didn't want to waste any time getting on the road. Most of the other transportation services were double the price!

Why do they have to make things inconvenient and difficult?!

I called Royal Caribbean this morning to make final payment on my upcoming cruise with my Mom on the Mariner in October. No problem.

Then I asked to purchase round trip airport transfers but because we are flying in the day before, he said he couldn't sell them to me!! Said I had to wait and buy them at the airport.

What is the difference?! Why should it matter that we are flying in the day before?!

I am a "planner" and like having the "details" all worked out, paid for, etc. BEFORE the cruise so not being able to buy the transfers like I should be able to is causing stress.

Has anyone else had to wait until they get to the airport to buy their transfers? If so, was it a hassle? I can just envision mom and I standing there with our luggage, waiting to buy transfers, and being told the busses are full!! Arg!!

Normally when my husband and I cruise we just rent a car, but I really don't want to do that with my mother so the cruiseline bus is the way we need to go, but it aggravates me that they're making it difficult when it doesn't have to be!! *banging head against the wall*

I have, in the past, picked a flight coming in the day of the cruise and then gotten transfers in advance. ;)

However, it is much easier to take a shuttle or other prearranged transportation from your hotel and not worry about getting back to the airport for the buses.

I have, in the past, picked a flight coming in the day of the cruise and then gotten transfers in advance. ;)

However, it is much easier to take a shuttle or other prearranged transportation from your hotel and not worry about getting back to the airport for the buses.

You do realize you're replying to a post made in August about a cruise that was completed in October.

You do realize you're replying to a post made in August about a cruise that was completed in October.

LOLOL :p Well...that'll teach me...no, I didn't check the dates just saw a new post and thought I'd help....but heck, you never know when someone might appreciate the info anyway. No good deed goes unpunished. ;)

Archived