Having Trouble with Cruise Critic home page

N&J

no this is what I am getting.

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.

Please contact the website administrator.

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes. Error Occurred While Processing Request File not found: /reviews/index.cfm

Resources:

• Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
  • Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
  • Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.2)Remote Address 66.205.246.226Referrer http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=cruise+criticDate/Time 08-Aug-08 01:17 PM

Yes, it is impossible to pull up the home page from my pc right now. It times out before connecting. When I try it from my blackberry, it says the administrator has banned my IP address. The only way I can get in is to go direct to the boards address, bypassing the home page.

having the same problem...can't use the link in my pull-down menu, but I can do a search for cruise critic boards and find my way here. Thought I was gonna have a meltdown from board-withdrawal!

Besides, I couldn't exactly call my IT dept to have them look into the problem on my work-computer (tee-hee!)

Archived