Zuriderdam new stern, VA cabin question

Suzi4

Zuriderdam new stern, VA cabin question

I’ve been reading the boards here and as usual I got to thinking (look out) :p

I’ve been considering changing my SZ to VA stern cabin. I’ve been in a stern cabin before with Princes and loved it. It wasnt directly stern, it was last cabin kind of side aft, could see the wake and hear it. Anyway, I was wondering if any of you know what would be the better of the two deck choices I have available. I can book deck 4 VA or deck 5 VA. The things I have read in doing a search have been mostly about before the “aft lift” Not sure what to do as far as decks go :eek:

I’d appreciate any input :)

Thank you very much for your reply. I wonder if deck 4 would have better views given that it’s more open? I was looking at photographs (5180-5181 cabins) Candy posted from her web page and they look like they were completely uncovered before the aft lift?

I like the thought of some coverage and I wonder if deck 4 has any at all? Candy’s photos of deck 5 looked completely exposed before aft lift, if 4 was untouched…. Arg! I don’t know what to pick :confused: I’d like the thought of a bigger veranda, but wonder if it being completely covered will affect the scenic views?

Any opinions anyone could give, I sure would appreciate. This is the link for Candy's photos if it helps any.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/pictures;jsessionid=BE48B83A763078D43879BE5CB0CF9F8F?a=67b0de21b32245ce2506&sid=8Aat2TVo1ZsmTy

Archived