Review Pacific Dawn W822 2nd August 2008

gizzigoo

aww the end made me sad :(

thanks for posting your review glenda :)

thanks Emma, :D I forgot to add that on the way out we saw you and gave you a big hug, I think that made us really sad too that we had to say goodbye and we didn't see Matt and Simon to give them a hug too.:(

thanks Emma, :D I forgot to add that on the way out we saw you and gave you a big hug, I think that made us really sad too that we had to say goodbye and we didn't see Matt and Simon to give them a hug too.:(

yes i was glad i bumped into you to say goodbye. I think thats when it hit me too. Also saw a couple we had had dinner with the previous night who were lovely so got to say a quick bye to them. Right place at the right time i was!

Yeah its a shame the goodbye didn't happen but once we dock at the disembarkation place I am actually relieved to be chucked of the boat ASAP... my fun is generally over then you go home and do the sleep for a 24 hour period thing.

It's also a shame we missed that tour of the kitchen. I was so ill though. The night before it was my biggest night on board.

As for the dome being dead on the last night, what was with that??. Chelsea almost beat Simon to bed... or did she?.

It's already been over a week which is hard to believe.

• 1 year later...

Hello Glenda

I know this is a very very old thread but I thought I would just clear up a confusion that was discussed on this thread about who was who wearing the P&O hats and the boy who was hypnotised etc etc and dancing to Michael Jackson.

I was the one that was hypnotised onboard doing all those foolish things and I am also the same guy wearing the P&O hat.

I am on the far left with my tongue out and these are my very good friends and my sister in the middle with blonde hair.

UNI_0068.jpg

And for a sneak preview of me hypnotised for old times sake, this is the youtube link for your amusement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsCuVMgvBlU

If anyone on CC has filmed the full footage I would love to see the foolish things I was doing :eek:

Hello Glenda

I know this is a very very old thread but I thought I would just clear up a confusion that was discussed on this thread about who was who wearing the P&O hats and the boy who was hypnotised etc etc and dancing to Michael Jackson.

I was the one that was hypnotised onboard doing all those foolish things and I am also the same guy wearing the P&O hat.

I am on the far left with my tongue out and these are my very good friends and my sister in the middle with blonde hair.

UNI_0068.jpg

And for a sneak preview of me hypnotised for old times sake, this is the youtube link for your amusement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsCuVMgvBlU

If anyone on CC has filmed the full footage I would love to see the foolish things I was doing :eek:

Hi fiat_punto

I am writing on behalf of Gizzigoo as she no longer visits these boards because she now only posts on the Oz based cruise forum ;). Anyway she asked me to pass the following message onto you.

WOW! Thank you for that, it did bring back such wonderful memories for me. My daughter was laughing so hard that night she almost couldn't breathe! It was so good.

Just tell him I loved it so much, was wonderful to see the video and I wish we had videoed the night! He was really funny!

Tell him that some of the people who were on that cruise are booked for the 20th November on the Pacific Dawn, Emma, Chelsea and Simon and myself.

I will pass this on to my daughter to see!

Archived