upgrade or not

sandian

We are going on our first cruise in 18 months, chosen a balcony cabin deck seven midship on explorer. We are happy with position but a bit concerned that we will be cramped as we will be 3 adults in a E1 cat. Husband and wife and 30 year old daughter. Any advice would be welcome cabin number 7592.

Thanks

I just got back from Explorer and shared a balcony room with my parents ... we each brought a single suitcase and there was plenty of room for our cases and clothes. The room was also of adequate size, though we had a D1, which featured a sofa bed instead of a pullman. It wasn't super spacious, but we didn't spent a whole lot of time in the cabin either.

We are going on our first cruise in 18 months, chosen a balcony cabin deck seven midship on explorer. We are happy with position but a bit concerned that we will be cramped as we will be 3 adults in a E1 cat. Husband and wife and 30 year old daughter. Any advice would be welcome cabin number 7592.

Thanks

:cool: The difference between e1 and d1 on explorer is 15 square feet. I like D1 (highter deck), but for 15 sq feet you might as well stay where you are. It is not that much difference, and the main thing is that you do have a balcony and will enjoy it. HAVE FUN:cool: Keep checking prices at least once each week. Price may go down, if so call RCCL or travel agent and get lower fare.:cool:

There should not be that much price difference between an E and a D catagory. I would opt to put a couple of dollars a month away for the next 18 months, and go with a D.

And, if the price is reasonable, and not out of reach for you.....cb is right about a JS.

Whatever you do.........I know that it's a long way out........and the anticpation is half of the fun of the cruise. Enjoy!!

Rick

Archived