Transatlantic

drobson2

Do anyone know how far in advace Celeberty with post pricing and itenery of Equipnox for 2010. Their web and customer service show up to April 9, 2010, I'm hoping for information on a Transatlantic after that April saing.

The 2010-2011 cruise year schedule should come out sometime between April and July of 2009 (based on past years announcements).

The cruise year calendar runs from April/May to March/April. Celebrity announces their schedules based on itinerary destination - for example Europe, Caribbean, Alaska, Hawaii, South America - with each itinerary destination being announced on different days.

April 2010 is when we want to do a transatlantic for our 30th wedding anniversary. I checked the Celebrity website and couldn't find that date for any transatlantic cruises. Where did you find this date? I want to book as soon as I can.

For April 2010, you've got about a nine month wait I'm afraid. They'll post the schedule next spring.

You are smart to book as early as possible. Sometimes the transatlantic crossings are spectacular deals when they first post.

Harris

Denver, CO

Thanks for your replies, but I know the Celebrity Equipnox is a new ship ,however they did post on their web page up to April 9. 2010. This ship has not been built yet. So I was just trying to get a heads up from anyone that might have some inside with Celebrity schduleing.

We booked the 11/05/09 Trans-Atlantic as soon as it was opened for Captain Club Members, and the price was so ridiculously low and selection of cabins incredible that I can still not believe my luck.. Yes, prices have gone up almost $2,000.00 for our cabin . So book asap.. probably this September.. call Celebrity and ask

Thanks for your replies, but I know the Celebrity Equipnox is a new ship ,however they did post on their web page up to April 9. 2010. This ship has not been built yet. So I was just trying to get a heads up from anyone that might have some inside with Celebrity schduleing.

The Equinox inaugural cruise is set for Aug, 2009 (at least to date) and its schedule was announced for the rest of the 2009-2010 cruise year was announced. The schedule for the 2010-2011 cruise year should be announced with Celebrity's normal announcement schedule which means sometime between April and July of 2009.

If Celebrity follows their recent announcements for new ships, the schedule for the Eclipse due out in 2010 may be announced earlier than the normal scheduled announcements for 2010-2011 cruise year.

We booked a transatlantic on the Equninox for April 15, 2009 -- when the dates first opened this year believe it was around April 1st.

Do you mean the Solstice? The Equinox inaugural cruise is set for August 2009.

We booked the 11/05/09 Trans-Atlantic as soon as it was opened for Captain Club Members, and the price was so ridiculously low and selection of cabins incredible that I can still not believe my luck.. Yes, prices have gone up almost $2,000.00 for our cabin . So book asap.. probably this September.. call Celebrity and ask

This Septemeber will be too early. The April 2010 Equinox cruise will be part of the 2010-2011 cruise year and that schedule won't be available until sometime in 2009.

When the Solstice(out in Nov this year) schedules first opened up last year(2007), they only announced its schedule for the 2008-2009 cruise year. The 2009-2010 cruise year schedule for the Solstice was announced in either April or May of this year(2008)

Well, I will just have to be a little more patient and wait. Looks like I was trying to get ahead off myself for my Forty annaversary that year. But thanks for the information. By the way I did E-mail Celebrity to be contacted when they come up with prices and dates.:)

Well, I will just have to be a little more patient and wait. Looks like I was trying to get ahead off myself for my Forty annaversary that year. But thanks for the information. By the way I did E-mail Celebrity to be contacted when they come up with prices and dates.:)

I wouldn't rely on Celebrity contacting you - you need to be on alert and keep checking around April 2009. We booked Constellation transatlantic for next April and booked the day of release - just by checking everyday and good advice received here on these boards.

Do anyone know how far in advace Celeberty with post pricing and itenery of Equipnox for 2010. Their web and customer service show up to April 9, 2010, I'm hoping for information on a Transatlantic after that April saing.

Would you mind telling me where you saw a transatlantic schedule for April 2010? Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place.:confused:

FYI, we booked Apr 09 for TA with Solstice and were able to book in May, I believe. Got a GREAT deal at that point, and prior to the cabins selling out at approx 8 1/2 months to sail, our balcony had jumped from 1600 pp incl tax it was 2700 pp. Buy as soon as it opens. Check around Apr-May next year.

Would you mind telling me where you saw a transatlantic schedule for April 2010? Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place.:confused:

Get it right here on cruise critic. There are some wonderful people on this board who get the info way ahead of time.:) I have booked all my TA's on the day they went on sale from the super info that I received here.

That means I was got the cabin I wanted an at a great price:D

Get it right here on cruise critic. There are some wonderful people on this board who get the info way ahead of time.:) I have booked all my TA's on the day they went on sale from the super info that I received here.

Definitely have to agree. You can usually find information on cruise critic even before it is posted on Celebrity's website or is given to customer service.

OK, so do you mean that someone here on Cruise Critic has the 2010 TA sailing schedule and prices? Poster drobson2 said he/she had seen this. Everyone else says 2010 isn't available yet.

Since I'm a relative newcomer to Cruise Critic, how will I know when someone has the schedule and I can book? Help, I am a bit confused!:confused::confused:

Everyone whole your horses, that April 9,2010 for the Equinox is for the Western Caribbean, not Transatlanic. That is the last posting on Celebrity web site. Base on what everyone have said I will keep watching for posting on the cc board.

Thanks,

Dan:)

OK, so do you mean that someone here on Cruise Critic has the 2010 TA sailing schedule and prices? Poster drobson2 said he/she had seen this. Everyone else says 2010 isn't available yet.

Since I'm a relative newcomer to Cruise Critic, how will I know when someone has the schedule and I can book? Help, I am a bit confused!:confused::confused:

The 2010 schedule and prices will not be out until April/May 2009.

What I meant was that there some kind people here will let you know the itineraries and the opening date for booking etc close to April/May 2009.

So check back on the board in the Spring of 2009 and you will get your informaton.At this time, there is no information to be had.

Archived