Missing a port from Valparaiso-BA

marazul

marazul

You might want to check in the new Seabourn book. Is your cruise on Jan. 22nd, the Pride?

I just looked and the schedule is: Ushuaia, cruising the Atlantic, Camarones, cruising, Buenos Aires.

Maybe this will help:p

Martita B.

Martita,

thanks, but I believe there has been a change since the book was printed. If you go to the website and check Itineraries, you'll see that there is a blank where Camarones used to be. (Camarones was listed in the website itinerary as of last week when I showed it to a friend.) The omission could be an error or a change of port. I understand that the Pride did not dock at Camarones last year (Granny?) because of weather.

Just curious as to which one it is.

Marazul

its ok....wasnt the pisco sours...we didnt have any stops between Ushaia and BA...we had 4 wonderful sea days! I think it was actually Ushaia where we couldnt get in one night because of the weather.....managed it the next day though....

Thanks, Granny. I'm looking forward to the amnesiac Pisco sours.

I guess we'll eventually find out where the mistery 1 to 6 pm stop at the "blank" port will be.

By the way, SB also removed the special "SB experience" excursion from the website. It was supposed to be at Camarones. Personally, I have seen enough penguins, so a stop in a more civilized place, such as Punta del Este or an extra day in Buenos Aires would be welcome. Then again, the Falklands seem to be popular in other cruise lines.

Host Dan, what do you think? Ports and excursions don't disappear by accident from the website. The list has to be updated on purpose.

Marazul

Archived