Canadian Olympic Gear - Halifax or Saint John?

Hi all,

We will be in both Halifax and Saint John at the end of August on the Caribbean Princess. Can anyone recommend any place in either town that will have Canadian Olympic Team Gear for our kids? That would make a great gift.

Thanks!

The Hudsons Bay is the official vendor of Olympic apparel for the 2010 Winter Olympics and if I were in the market for some, I would be inclined to try Halifax before I tried St. John's only for the fact the store in Halifax should be larger.

The Hudsons Bay is the official vendor of Olympic apparel for the 2010 Winter Olympics and if I were in the market for some, I would be inclined to try Halifax before I tried St. John's only for the fact the store in Halifax should be larger.

There is no Bay in Saint John (not St. John's, which is in Newfoundland). However there is a Zellers at McAllister Mall. You would have to take a taxi as it is too far from the port to walk. There is a Zellers at Lansdowne Place which is a bit closer but it is not nearly as nice a store. McAllister also has a lot of other nice stores where there is not much of interest at Lansdowne Place.

Archived