silly excursion question

scovarrubias22

hey everyone, this is a silly question but here it goes. This is my second cruise and this will be the first time my girlfriend and I do an excurison. My question is, how do we know where to go for our proper excurision? I mean will there be signs with the name of our excurisons some where? I just want to be as prepared as possible. Thanks everyone.

LOL there is no such thing as a silly question. You are smart to want to be prepared. Where you meet usually depends on the excursion, and how the ship docks. If you have to tender in - like in Belize, then the Carnival staff will tell you where to meet, like in one of the lounges near where the tenders leave. They will seat you in your excursion group and then lead you to that tender. If you are docked at a dock, then just go off the ship and look for the guide holding up the sign with your excursion on it.

Hope that helps,

Kristin

If you purchased your excursion thru Carnival, on the tickets delivered to your stateroom it will say "meet at so and so at so and so time". They are pretty organized. Once in that location (if on the ship) they lead you as a group on shore or on to a tender to get to shore. If the ticket tells you to meet on the dock (many do) there will be employees holding up signs. Very easy! Have fun!

Archived