Photos from Celebrity Summit July 22 Sailing - Barcelona to Venice

nycglitter

There are tons of photos here. Sorry there are so many, but if you are like me then you can't get enough. I loved looking at photos before our trip and hopefully you will enjoy these as well.

Thanks!

P.S. I love photography so there are many close-ups that I am using as framed artwork. (My DH thinks I am obsessed!)

http://family.webshots.com/album/565097398cUqjJz?vhost=family

There are tons of photos here. Sorry there are so many, but if you are like me then you can't get enough. I loved looking at photos before our trip and hopefully you will enjoy these as well.

Thanks!

P.S. I love photography so there are many close-ups that I am using as framed artwork. (My DH thinks I am obsessed!)

http://family.webshots.com/album/565097398cUqjJz?vhost=family

If you weren't in the photographs, I would have thought they were mine.

Loved that trip :)

Dave

Hi

The photos are great - less than 2 weeks before we see all these sights (in the reverse order).

Maybe this is a stupid question that I should know the answer to, but what is the "Flat Star" piece of paper that you are holding up in each place that you visit?

Roy

Hi

The photos are great - less than 2 weeks before we see all these sights (in the reverse order).

Maybe this is a stupid question that I should know the answer to, but what is the "Flat Star" piece of paper that you are holding up in each place that you visit?

Roy

Not a silly question at all!

I work host a morning radio show and we had a contest before my vacation where kids could decorate a star to go on vacation with me. If there star was chosen and they saw it in pictures posted the stations website they won passes to a theme park.

Hi

Roy

Not a silly question at all!

I work as a host for a morning radio show and we had a contest before my vacation where kids could decorate a star to go on vacation with me. If there star was chosen and they saw it in pictures posted the stations website they won passes to a theme park.

Archived