Zuiderdam cabins SS 5001 & 5002??

Golfgrl1911

Has anyone stayed in or know anybody who's stayed in cabins SS 5001 or 5002 on the Zuiderdam? They are located on the Veranda Deck 5 and are at the very front of the ship. Do they have 2 doors to the outside decks in the cabin? I realize that they are handicap rooms but at the time of my next cruise I will probably be in need of one of those rooms anyway, (per Dr.s orders). I also believe that the deck in front is open to the public and was wondering if the door opens out onto that public area or not, as well as the balcony. Having stayed in SS 8059 on the last cruise I will probably never opt for another category....It was wonderful!! Also are there any positives or negatives about being in the bow area of the ship? Thanks for any info!! Nancy

I saw these rooms. They were bigger than a normal SS. There was only one door and it opened to the side balcony. I'm not sure how the ride will be. Usually the front of the ship has more movement. But the Zuiderdam is a very good riding ship. I hardly felt any movement at all so maybe it will be okay.

Archived