Booking while onboard

DM

Will you let us know, Don, what they decide about the 9-11 days OBC?

Definitely let us know what they say regarding this.

As requested, here's my update on Carnival's reaction to the cruise-length 'gap' they apparently created in error . . . .

They are temporarily showing no reaction. :confused:

Mailed two certificates in one envelope (which included the one for the 9-day sailing) and other one a day later. All have been signed for, since I sent them Certified Mail as they suggested. Two were credited to my reservations within mere hours of being received. The other one (the 9-day) has yet to be credited. I'm not going to call and ask yet, as I fully expect they are trying to resolve what is probably their first request to involve the gap. I'm also guessing we'll soon see a re-print of the certificates to include all possible cruise lengths.

As requested, here's my update on Carnival's reaction to the cruise-length 'gap' they apparently created in error . . . .

They are temporarily showing no reaction. :confused:

Mailed two certificates in one envelope (which included the one for the 9-day sailing) and other one a day later. All have been signed for, since I sent them Certified Mail as they suggested. Two were credited to my reservations within mere hours of being received. The other one (the 9-day) has yet to be credited. I'm not going to call and ask yet, as I fully expect they are trying to resolve what is probably their first request to involve the gap. I'm also guessing we'll soon see a re-print of the certificates to include all possible cruise lengths.

I'm hoping you get a good response. At the very least, for your nine day sailing you should get $125 OBC ($75 for a six-day cruise plus $50 for a three day cruise). IMHO

Archived