Godfrey vs. Air Force 1 ??

LovesAllTravel

We used Air Force One in June and were very happy. We were lucky that our family was Papa Bear's only customers that morming. He arranged the tour to accomodate our interests and did a great job.

We used Air Force One in June and were very happy. We were lucky that our family was Papa Bear's only customers that morming. He arranged the tour to accomodate our interests and did a great job.

We loved Papa Bear! See my review from May in the link below!:D

Yes, there are dozens of threads about the "big" tour operators on St Thomas. I recommend you read some of them so we don't have to re-invent the wheel.

We used Papa Bear and loved him.

Most people have only gone with one tour, and if they enjoyed it, they'll tell you that tour is THE BEST. Of course, they have nothing to compare it to, do they?

I chose AirForce1 because I did NOT want loud music and singing the entire time from Sunny, and I'd read a few things that were not quite as complimentary about Godfrey.

Really, this is their livlihood, so they all try very hard to make their passengers happy.

We just got back home from the Grandeur. We did the tour with Godfrey tours...he was recommened by several people. He was great :)

He was there waiting for us after we left the ship. He dropped us off for 2 hours of shopping, and was waiting for us when we were done. We have a very through tour of the Island. I felt it was well worth the money. He didn't even charge me for my youngest, who was 4...That was a nice bonus ;)

Archived