Dinner at Space Needle 8/22/08??

barbpatter

Hi everyone...hubby and I are going to be in Seattle for 2 nights before our NCL Star cruise leaving 8/23. We wanted to have dinner at the Space Needle on Friday night but were unable to book a reservation for 2, but they let us book a reservation for 4! So, we were wondering if there was anyone that would like to join us on Friday 8/22/08 at 7:30pm for dinner? Sunet is supposed to be at 8:09pm that evening. (in case anyone is interested, we are 41 and 41, celebrating our 20th anniversary this cruise)

We booked about 2 weeks ago. I guess that they only allow so many 2 person reservations. It is a bit pricey in that they have a minimum of $35 per person (food). But it will be so neat to be up there and watch the sunset. It also gives you a free pass to go up to the observation deck.

DH and I went to Seattle last week to celebrate our anniversary and had dinner in the space needle restaurant. It was wonderful. First of all, the view.....what can I say...simply gorgeous. I didnt expect much from the food because I thought....why would they have to worry about the food with that amazing view. Well.....luckily I was completely wrong. The food was delicious. Husband and I both had the halibut dinner and I have to say, the halibut there was comparable to the halibut in Alaska. I had the best Creme Brulee I have EVER had. It was really a perfect evening and we loved every minute (very expensive though!) Have fun

Wish we could join you; dining there is THE BEST................food and view can't be beat and sunset time is wonderful. Go early and go up to the top and look all around..............you can see the ferries coming and going as well as all the water in and around Seattle. (Can you tell I grew up there?) Your trip up isn't extra when you are dining there; at least it hasn't been extra in the past. Hope I'm still correct here.:confused: You will always remember your evening. One caution: if you have one of their excellent drinks and leave the table to use the restroom...........make sure someone watches for your return...............the whole outer part keeps rotating while you are gone and you have to relocate your table!

Archived