NCL Customer Relations - Who wants to help?

shoreguy

Open position at NCL. Who wants to help? We all have great ideas and concerns about the customer service at NCL, Here is your chance to stop complaining and do something. Posted this month on the NCL site an open position for Customer Relations:

"To handle customer comments / concerns in a timely and efficient manner to increase or renew customer satisfaction and goodwill. Empathetic and creative techniques, within company guidelines, should be used to meet or exceed department goals of creating customer satisfaction especially with past/repeat passengers. To alert management of current trends / problem areas and recommend action to prevent such situations and / or increase customer satisfaction in the future"

It is clear that NCL knows what they need to do :cool:

Shoreguy, that's not a job I would want. They take a beating on here. I can just imagine on the phone:eek:

Glad to see that NCL knows what to do, Of course I've not had any problems with Ncl guess I'm one of the lucky ones

Get the feeling this is one of those jobs that gets posted every two months or so.....the key words in the posting.."within company guidelines" translates into: "Take the heat from the dissatisfied customer, hang up, go to the next call"

Get the feeling this is one of those jobs that gets posted every two months or so.....the key words in the posting.."within company guidelines" translates into: "Take the heat from the dissatisfied customer, hang up, go to the next call"

Now no sour grapes Mr. Munkittrick :D

I am not saying that has not happened but I don't think it reflects company guidelines. I see this as a great job for a retired CC addict. Where else could you get paid to come to work and check the boards for a few hours researching "current trends / problem areas and recommend action to prevent such situations and / or increase customer satisfaction in the future"

Let others do your job. If someone does it well many the number of calls will decline and the CS reps will have time to work your issue and not have to jump to the next call.

Wow NMnita I have been reading your post for over two years, and judging by your previous upbeat, helpful,and unbiased post I think NCL (and their customers) would be very lucky to have you as one of their "official" spokes persons. auskosten.gif

Ok all you cc members you now have the job :eek:

You must now alert management of a single current trend / problem area and recommend action to prevent such situations and increase customer satisfaction in the future with an eye to repeat customers.

Let us all know (and NCL) your plan.

I will post my plan later :)

Wow NMnita I have been reading your post for over two years, and judging by your previous upbeat, helpful,and unbiased post I think NCL (and their customers) would be very lucky to have you as one of their "official" spokes persons. auskosten.gif

I have been accused of working for them for so many years I might as well volunteer my time: Ok Shoreguy I will pay close attention and inform them of what seems to be the concerns as they are posted and what we, as comsumers want from our cruise experience. lOL

NMNita

I'd volunteer for that job in a second! A good customer service rep can do wonders to build a positive image of any company!!! NMnita

I've worked a similar job before for a very large company and I really wouldn't recommend volunteering for this job. It can be extremely stressful to say the least. It can be rewarding, but it really wears you out.

I've worked a similar job before for a very large company and I really wouldn't recommend volunteering for this job. It can be extremely stressful to say the least. It can be rewarding, but it really wears you out.

I think this is meant to be a light hearted thread, I have also been a customer service person before and in this case we are pretty much talking about comments made by passengers. I can handle it!!! LOL

NMNita

ps is real life I am going back to being a TA part time, Jan 1st. This will be my second job. LOL again

Archived