Email for the President of Celebrity

vvnh16a

My experience has been that if it's worth communicating a compliment or complaint, it's worth regular mail. It's much more likely to get to the attention of someone who will take care of it. This has certainly proven true for me when communicating with heads of large corporations.

Harris

Denver, CO

My experience has been that if it's worth communicating a compliment or complaint, it's worth regular mail. It's much more likely to get to the attention of someone who will take care of it. This has certainly proven true for me when communicating with heads of large corporations.

Harris

Denver, CO

While in general I agree with Harris, I have had very successfull dealings with D. Hanrahan and many others at Celebrity/ RCCL via e-mail. As with many companies/venues, it is the desired means of communication, and in my experience, does not result in a drop-off in either response, or result.

George

BurrBunny

Thanks for the email address.

Harris and George....I share both of your thoughts and it really depends upon the culture of the organization you are dealing with and how comfortable they are in dealing with email. Its good to hear that George has had some good reaction from celebrity in response to emails so I may just try that route.

While in general I agree with Harris, I have had very successfull dealings with D. Hanrahan and many others at Celebrity/ RCCL via e-mail. As with many companies/venues, it is the desired means of communication, and in my experience, does not result in a drop-off in either response, or result.

George

I have had the same positive dealings with Celebrity executives...and very quick responses. Last month, I had a response the afternoon of the day I sent the email. I was stunned, pleasantly.

Archived