renting mens formal shoes on board?

Sorry if this question has already been answered but the search was down.

Does anyone know if you can rent mens formal shoes on board the ship. I have recently bought my husband a tux and have all the extras except shoes. I was hopping that I could rent the shoes on board and have room for one more pair of my shoes. (lol)

If any one has done this please let me know what the procedure is. Do I do this when I get on board or do I do it through the carnival coustmer service #?

thanks in advance

cruisebunny

well i checked out that web site and it is great but they don't deliver to carnival.

if anyone else has rented just the shoes from carnival's formal shop on the ship can you let me know.

I'm really having a problem getting the info from carnival so i thought i would turn to my friends at cruise critic.

thanks in advance

cruise bunny 40

well i checked out that web site and it is great but they don't deliver to carnival.

Well that's disappointing for you! I wonder when they stopped supplying Carnival, and most importantly, why??? We rented for a Carnival cruise, but that was 8 years ago for a millennium cruise and were very happy with the tuxedos and shoes they supplied. I'm sorry for you - I would, however, contact Carnival and ask about their onboard selection of formal shoes for men. I'm sure there's a 1-800 number you can call for guest services or guest relations. If nothing else, have your TA do it for you - you might have better luck that way.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Archived