RCCL - peanut butter?

Cheryl H

Does anyone remember....at breakfast, is there little peanut butters for toast? (like the individual jelly containers, only it's peanut butter).

I was thinking of maybe packing some of the Jif single servings. I was thinking for shore excursions, I could order bread from room service and pack a peanut butter sandwich for my 3 year old.

I guess I could just order a peanut butter sandwich from room service. Is the ships peanut butter any good?

Does anyone remember....at breakfast, is there little peanut butters for toast? (like the individual jelly containers, only it's peanut butter).

I was thinking of maybe packing some of the Jif single servings. I was thinking for shore excursions, I could order bread from room service and pack a peanut butter sandwich for my 3 year old.

I guess I could just order a peanut butter sandwich from room service. Is the ships peanut butter any good?

They have on each of our cruises aboard the Explorer and Vision. There's nothing like a peanut butter and banana on toast!

Always little PB containers on every cruise I have been on!

Archived