Port of Miami Closed???!!!

cccruzer3

I just read that POM closed as of 4 p.m. this afternoon until at least Thursday. We're supposed to be flying in to FLL tomorrow a.m. (that may be questionable now as well) and cruising out of POM Thursday on the Imagination. Anybody care to venture a guess as to the likelihood that we'll make it out on Thursday.

I'm so surprised they closed POM at this time. It seemed the worst had passed Miami. My sister arrived in Miami today and she says it's not bad at all.

I live in Miami, I see no reason for the Port been closed, there is no hurricane and everything is open, yes is been raining, last night it did a lot but not today untill now , and is alsmost 5:00 pm, Most likely they will not have it close Thursday. But still there is a lot of raining coming up later today I just heard in the news.

We are flying in from Ohio sat as well from Detroit. I am thinking that all should be well by then. We are flying in to Miami for the Valor cruise leaving Sunday!

You should be fine on both ends but the middle may be a bit bumpy. No big deal the storm is predicted to be over south Georgia/Alabama then.

I live in Miami, I see no reason for the Port been closed, there is no hurricane and everything is open, yes is been raining, last night it did a lot but not today untill now , and is alsmost 5:00 pm, Most likely they will not have it close Thursday. But still there is a lot of raining coming up later today I just heard in the news.

Please go to Shorty's and have a BBQ pork sandwich with lots of sauce, corn on the cob and cole slaw! I was born in Miami and love that place.

Archived