hi there,have some questions.

staltal

hii how are u doing people..?

i will be on the 24 of August on Miami..i am going to do a trip to miami,orlando,Q.west,miami beach..etc. until the 31 of August which the cruise starts.

what do u think about the weather in this Sut(24th)-31(Sun)

i must the weather to be good cuase i am coming from far away..will it be stormy?...

The termperature is easier to predict than the rain/storms. In general late August is fairly hot in that region - typical highs are in the low 90s and lows in the mid 70s. This is hurricane season and it does rain a fair amount that time of year so it likely will rain some during that time with the possbility of a big storm.

what do u mean?...

is the a possible that i will stay in the hotel for along time such as 1-2 days jsut becuase of the weather?

when the prediction says storm what do they mean? cant i even go outside the hotel?...

thank!

what do u mean?...

is the a possible that i will stay in the hotel for along time such as 1-2 days jsut becuase of the weather?

when the prediction says storm what do they mean? cant i even go outside the hotel?...

thank!

go to the weather channel website and put in the city you want.....then you can see what the weather should be like....we always do that 14 days before our cruises and watch it up till the time we leave.....

go to the weather channel website and put in the city you want.....then you can see what the weather should be like....we always do that 14 days before our cruises and watch it up till the time we leave.....

Thats the one I listed...

we posted within a minute...that is why i did not see you....must of been while i clicked on to post, you did too....ss:o

I meant if the OP was looking for the weather channel website,it was the same as the one I posted........have a feeling he didnt know that..

what does it mean : Isolated T-Storms,Scattered T-Storms.?

is it good enough for travelling ?..

Isolated T-Storms means that there will be a few storms in a few areas. Scattered T-Storms means just a few more thunderstorms.

In Florida, like elsewhere in the tropics. you can have a beautiful day until 2 pm, then the storms will roll in for an hour or so, then they are gone! You'll still be able to leave the hotel, do your touring or shopping, and completely enjoy yourself. It stays very warm, and you won't need more than an umbrella. Of course, sometimes the storms can last a bit longer and you may get a bit wet, but no need for heavy clothes.

Even if there is a tropical storm (as we are having today), it is still warm, but it can be much too rainy to be walking outside.

Hope this helps!

So, dude, what country are you coming from? I find it interesting that your posts say you will be on FOS leaving on Aug 24, Aug 31 and then, Sept, even though you said you "had no other date to do the cruise" for Sept. Also, your posts do not show any location, unlike just about every other posters have listed.

I did get a good chuckle out of your post that referred to the "priavte service man" in every stateroom.

It's a known fact that P.T. Barnum was right:rolleyes:

i have one more question...

can these storms risk life? i mean that the streets will be flooded...

i am not from America btw...so its important for me.

thank you very much.

If its a hurricane,sure it can risk lives,,,,,,,,,but stuff happens on sunny days too............:rolleyes:

Where are you from?

ok ,, i have already known that. but in israel there is no chance for storm in the summer.. i mean it still can be stromy,,

is there a prediction for hurrican..?

Just keep checking the 10 day forecast on here.. www.weather.com

No one knows right now if there will be a hurricane then...no matter how much you ask..

Archived