Secrets to Low Airfare to San Juan?

cruisin'sz

We don't have JetBlue out of Chicago. I have been searching, also, and not having any real luck. Hopefully, Spirit will come down in price and you can try them. We flew them to Orlando (Glory) last July and we were pleased with them. And I see they go to San Juan, so maybe.........................

When are you going to SJU? I have been looking for months (April) for a decent price from LV to SJU. Looking sometimes 5-6 times per day if not more. All I could find was $500 and up. Then the start to come down a little. Finally, with a little prayer I came upon something just last week. There were two: one was $358 which was great, but had a 7 that's right 7hr lay over in NYC in Feb @ 11:00 P.M. Well I wanted something decent but not that bad; the other was $393 with two stops ATL and MIAMI. We took it quickly. Now the lowest prices I've found was $492. Keep looking, and put a little prayer in too, something will come up.

We found ours on www.flycheapabroad.com They were discounted tickets so they did not say what airline. However, we were leaving from a small local airport 5 minutes from our house that only has 1 airline, so I knew what it was and could check the flight times and the flight pattern. It was $300 dollars cheaper then booking from the airline directly. Each ticket was $336.20 from Williamsport, PA to SJU with one stop thorough Philly and only about an hour layover. It was worth it for us!!!!! Good luck!!

I think the SJU market is very high even from major airports. Would love to sail on the Destiny in March 2005 but airfare from my local airport is around $600 per person and driving 3 hours one way to a major airport is still over $400 per person. When we sailed on the Triumph in March 2003, airfare was only $291 from our local airport. I have tried every discount website as well and still it's high.

I booked my airlfare about 2months ago for my cruise on 11/7/04. Got Delta from JFK to San Juan $532.00 for me and my DH. That was the cheapest I could find after looking for several weeks. Right after I booked, it went up $80, so I was happy with what I got.

Archived