Thanks Skyrules. Now I'm excited!

aussie57

Wow just viewed a tour of Pacific Sun on a video by Skyrules. What a great idea. She looks a bit like the Star but it's nice to see outside from the Dining Room, & the library looks bigger, but I believe that's one area to be changed in the refurb. Wishing now that we'd thought of booking back-to-back with the next cruise as I'm sure 7 days won't be long enough.

Wow just viewed a tour of Pacific Sun on a video by Skyrules. What a great idea. She looks a bit like the Star but it's nice to see outside from the Dining Room, & the library looks bigger, but I believe that's one area to be changed in the refurb. Wishing now that we'd thought of booking back-to-back with the next cruise as I'm sure 7 days won't be long enough.

I am seriously thinking about B2B from our 20th sept cruise to this one as we have the time off to do it and 7 days is really not enough. Might only be a fantasy at this stage, just waiting to see how the price looks.

...Wishing now that we'd thought of booking back-to-back with the next cruise as I'm sure 7 days won't be long enough.

Seven days is definitely NOT long enough. DH and I did the QLD coast cruise in May this year and no sooner had we boarded than it seemed we were disembarking. The first thing we did when we came home was to go and see our T/A and book the cruise before our 17 nighter in March next year, making it a 26 night cruise. Are we excited? You bet!!:D

well, I have decided Im not going to sleep for 3 days and 2 nights when I do my Sun Princess sampler cruise in November!! ;) I know it will go all toooooo quickly, but I just had to squeeze this one in as the timing was right. (also a great price too!!) Im always looking for the next cruise though. :) :)

well, I have decided Im not going to sleep for 3 days and 2 nights when I do my Sun Princess sampler cruise in November!! ;) I know it will go all toooooo quickly, but I just had to squeeze this one in as the timing was right. (also a great price too!!) Im always looking for the next cruise though. :) :)

Congrats, on your booking! :D I agree plenty of time to sleep (or colapse) when you get of!

Air prices are good at that time of the year too. Are you going to have some time in Melbourne before you head back?

Congrats, on your booking! :D I agree plenty of time to sleep (or colapse) when you get of!

Air prices are good at that time of the year too. Are you going to have some time in Melbourne before you head back?

Hi Glenda

Yes we will stay a night or 2 in Melbourne after the cruise.

I have been holding off booking the flights as Im waiting to see if the prices will drop a bit (Hopefully!!)

Hi Glenda

Yes we will stay a night or 2 in Melbourne after the cruise.

I have been holding off booking the flights as Im waiting to see if the prices will drop a bit (Hopefully!!)

You know I haven't found any good prices for any of the sampler cruises.

The one I have been interested in was the 20th June, but as always I am forever looking for the bargain so it may just turn up.

do you know about i want that flight?

I am always looking for Melb-Bris flights as i have family down there and often the air melb-gold coast is as low as $49

Yes Glenda

I search I want that flight religiously, as well as qantas and virgin.

Its cheap enough Bris-Syd, but Mel- bris is around the $160 mark the day we want to fly home.Its not till November, so a cheaper ticket might become availiable.

With the 2 nighter , I came across this deal by accident, as it was the best Ive seen, especially as Im taking kids this time.It also includes onboard credit!!!

Email me at

vicki@ourbrisbane.com if you want to know more.

Yes Glenda

I search I want that flight religiously, as well as qantas and virgin.

Its cheap enough Bris-Syd, but Mel- bris is around the $160 mark the day we want to fly home.Its not till November, so a cheaper ticket might become availiable.

With the 2 nighter , I came across this deal by accident, as it was the best Ive seen, especially as Im taking kids this time.It also includes onboard credit!!!

Email me at

vicki@ourbrisbane.com if you want to know more.

Thanks Vicki :) email sent

You know I haven't found any good prices for any of the sampler cruises.

The one I have been interested in was the 20th June, but as always I am forever looking for the bargain so it may just turn up.

do you know about i want that flight?

I am always looking for Melb-Bris flights as i have family down there and often the air melb-gold coast is as low as $49

Hi Glenda,

They did have a 3rd person free for insides at one stage - even booking direct with Princozz. Not sure if this still exists though.

Word was that some of the online T\A's had discounts, but I have not personally seen. Maybe a search of all the sites might bring some luck.

Hope you can find a good price. The rollcall for the DP on 20th June 09 is VERY lonely!! :D

You're welcome!

Pacific Sun is basically a scaled up version of Pacific Star. Pacific Star was built as Tropicale for Carnival Cruiselines, and then they used her as the model for their next lot of new builds - Jubilee, Holiday and Celebration. Jubilee of course went on to become Pacific Sun.

Kym

Hi Glenda,

They did have a 3rd person free for insides at one stage - even booking direct with Princozz. Not sure if this still exists though.

Word was that some of the online T\A's had discounts, but I have not personally seen. Maybe a search of all the sites might bring some luck.

Hope you can find a good price. The rollcall for the DP on 20th June 09 is VERY lonely!! :D

Hi Geoff

Found it, but will not book it till we get back from the next one when DH is in disembarkation sadness mode. I am so hoping it is still there when we get back.

Hi Vicki,

I am being careful with what I say as I got one of those warnings from CC about discussing T/As.

The one I found on the 20th June 2009 also has the onboard credit :) fingers crossed it stays till after the 27th Sept!

Glenda

Archived