Seabourn for the Holidays!

venicecruiser

Hi everyone!

My friend and I just booked Seabourn Legend for Christmas and New Years. It will be our first time on Seabourn and we are very excited! I've been reading the threads on this board, but if anyone can provide additional tips, or more info, please do so!

We've cruised Radisson, but I know Seabourn will be even better!:D

Claudia

Congratulations on trying Seabourn - you will love it. We've been on both Radisson and Seabourn and Seabourn wins hands down. The crew are amazing and will do anything for you. Its really fabulous being so totally spoiled. Happy Seabourn cruising ! :) (We have just a little more than 2 weeks until our cruise on the Legend - and we are already packing)

CeeJay

We have also tried both Radisson and Seabourn. We really considered Radisson excellent, but after going on the Seabourn Spirit from Rome to Athens this summer, I can´t stop thinking what the augmentation for "excellent" would be - "excellenter" may be ??? Seabourn outperforms Radisson by far. And Radisson is good. Very good indeed.

Hi Claudia,

We are also booked on the Legend for the Dec 19 Christmas cruise. We did it two years ago and absolutely loved it. You will be astounded at how hard the crew works to make the 14 days very, very special.

My mother-in-law (who is also booked on this cruise) is very ill and we don't expect her to live more than a few weeks. We called in Hospice in a few days ago. Not sure if we can make this cruise-- depends on how she is doing. Sorry to be depressing....

The beach BBQ at Virgin Gorda is a sight to behold: Crisp starched table cloths are a platform for a formal beach picnic as only Seabourn can produce it. You will also have caviar in the surf here and the marina will be in full operation most of the day. Whee ha!!

Capt. John

Archived