Ziplining in PV

Scubadiver08

We did the Los Veranos zipline too. We booked it on our own on the puertovallaratours.net website. It was great. One guy was so nervous, hates heights and all, but wouldn't let his son go without him, so he went and was glad he did. I would do it again in a heartbeat!

I just returned from a land trip to PV and did the canopy tour with Vallarta Adventures. It was the highlight of my trip. This is a very professional operation that has very energetic employees. We started off with a speed boat ride, hopped in a 4 wheel off road truck, then took a mule ride (about 20 minutes) up a fairly steep path. From there we did a series of 9 ziplines (the longest is about 650 ft long), 3 rappels (2 down waterfalls) and 2 rope bridges. The guides were very encouraging but not pushy, there was an 11 year old in our group that was crying at one point during a rappel and zipline but they talked her through it so much that she said she wanted to do it again. There was some hiking between some of the ziplines so some physical shape is required but there wasn't anyone behind you pushing you to hike faster, you could kind of do it at your own pace. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone!

Archived