SW Airlines - January 9 - March 6 Opens Today

We are going from Phoenix to Philadelphia over President's weekend for a wedding. For the past 3 years, my DH has had a companion pass on SWA, which means that every time I fly, he can fly free with me. Our current companion pass expires in December, but we have already earned a new one for the next year. So, I made my reservation yesterday and then went to make my DH's reservation. But because his current pass is over in December, they wouldn't let me make his reservation using the companion pass for the Feb flights. In the past, all I had to do was call Rapid Rewards and they would hold his reservation until the new pass went into effect. But this time I was told they won't do it anymore. I am worried that because we are traveling on a holiday weekend, that when I am eligible to book his free ticket, one won't be available anymore. I don't understand their reasoning, as they could see we have earned it again for next year. :(

Hi,

I'm waiting for the April '09 booking to become available. I checked the 3/6 flight info for a reference only to find that there isn't the non stop Phila. to Tampa flight that there has been there in the past. :mad:

We are doing a B2B Grandeur cruise that starts out in Tampa & ends in Norfolk. We are considering if the non stop Norfolk to Tampa is still available when we can finally book this. To drive the 6 hrs, stay at a HI Select using our DS's priority points & driving our own car home after the cruise. We wouldn't need a rental car, have a free nights stay with parking for 16 days & start our vacation a day early with some sightseeing. So all in all this might work out.

Enjoy your upcoming cruises.

Joyce & Of Course Harvey

Archived