Shuttle or transportation to Miami

Fitnessmaniac

There is a no reservation shuttle right outside of the luggage claim, that will take you to the port in Miami for 18$ per person. I do find it surprising that RCCL is not running any shuttles after 12:30, that seems really early. What time does your ship leave, you have to be checked in 90 minutes before.

There is a no reservation shuttle right outside of the luggage claim, that will take you to the port in Miami for 18$ per person. I do find it surprising that RCCL is not running any shuttles after 12:30, that seems really early. What time does your ship leave, you have to be checked in 90 minutes before.

Hi Sue. :) Our ship does not leave until 5:00pm. I found that strange too. :(

What is the name of that shuttle company? It is Go Airport Shuttle?

Hey Buddy, you are brave with all of the flight cancellations these days to be flying in the day of the sailing. The Majesty will be quite the change from the Navigator.

Arriving that late, I would bite the bullet and just take a cab, yeah it will cost a bit more, but it will be quicker. If you flight is delayed that will be a good thing!

jc

What is the name of that shuttle company? It is Go Airport Shuttle?

I have used them several times and I am not actually positive on the name but they are great. You just go to the little desk outside of the luggage area, tell them where you are going and off you go.

We are flying into Ft. Lauderdale. Our ship, Majesty of the Sea, is in Miami. Our flight arrives at 1:30pm. RCCL will not do ground transfer after 12:30pm.

How can we get to Miami? Thanks! :)

OH MY, how sneaky that you booked ANOTHER cruise!! we have that weekend open.... we'll have to see about this.

$ 1200 for us! I might sub my Independence trip for this....we had THE BEST time on Sovereign last month! I really love the smaller ship. Its so much easier to get around. you will love Majesty! I've been thinking of giving up the Indy trip anyways it would be like 6 times that amount. Cant wait to see you both next week. Maybe I'll book on board.

Hey Buddy, you are brave with all of the flight cancellations these days to be flying in the day of the sailing. The Majesty will be quite the change from the Navigator.

Arriving that late, I would bite the bullet and just take a cab, yeah it will cost a bit more, but it will be quicker. If you flight is delayed that will be a good thing!

jc

We were on the Majesty of the Seas for Independence day weekend and the ship looks great. It underwent major renovations and it looks fantastic. Flat screen tv's in the cabins, the climbing wall, and the restaurants were also remodeled. Please do not miss going to the Deli, it is yummy, lots of choices (wraps, salads, sandwiches and soups).

If I were you, I would take a cab to the Port of Miami. Arriving at 1:30 p.m. in Ft. Lauderdale and travelling to the Port of Miami on a Friday (I am assuming you are going on the Friday-Monday cruise), it is too close for comfort. Traffic gets very hectic on I-95 South heading to the Port of Miami, as you are pretty much heading towards downtown Miami.

$ 1200 for us! I might sub my Independence trip for this....we had THE BEST time on Sovereign last month! I really love the smaller ship. Its so much easier to get around. you will love Majesty! I've been thinking of giving up the Indy trip anyways it would be like 6 times that amount. Cant wait to see you both next week. Maybe I'll book on board.

Hey again, Marcia! We are booked for b/b on Majesty (10/24 & 10/27) We are looking forward to it. :) Hope you and Mark can join us! :) See ya next week onboard the Mariner! :)

We're flying into FLL and staying at a Miami hotel pre-cruise. They gave me a price of $48 for the 2 of us. But everywhere I look its $18. I even did the search using both domestic and international arrivals.

We're flying into FLL and staying at a Miami hotel pre-cruise. They gave me a price of $48 for the 2 of us. But everywhere I look its $18. Is because we're Canadian??

It depends on where in Miami you are heading. Last Dec it was $18 for just me from FLL to the Radisson (now the Hilton), and this Dec it is $24 from FLL to the Intercontinental. Plus I'm sure fuel charges are increasing all the fares.

Archived