Pics from the Oosterdam Panama Canal Cruise

Yknot

Thanks for the info on room #. I might re-think our booking, which is SS8099,

starboard. Of course, it will probably not be sun-bathing weather in Alaska in May. I thought we might have better sightlines for viewing glaciers and such, as we sat huddled up with jackets and blankets.

It's our first cruise in many years, and I want it to be a really nice experience.

Thanks so much for posting your pictures - - They're beautiful!

We're sailing on the Oosterdam Nov.28th -- Could I ask you as question re. the "S" suite? Is there a DVD/CD player? We'd love to brings CDs, but want to be sure we can play them....Also, I heard there was a movie library -- Do you know where it is??

Thanks so much for posting your pictures - - They're beautiful!

We're sailing on the Oosterdam Nov.28th -- Could I ask you as question re. the "S" suite? Is there a DVD/CD player? We'd love to brings CDs, but want to be sure we can play them....Also, I heard there was a movie library -- Do you know where it is??

The "S" suite had both a DVD and CD player. The DVD library was accessed through the concierge lounge. Just tell them which movies you want and they will deliver.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful photos with us. We only have a Canon Powershot A70 and won't have the ability to take such fine pictures as your. I think I will keep an eye on one of those Cannon Powershot Pro1.

We will be on the Oosterdam in January sailing to Eastern Carribean. How was Totorla?

We will be on the Oosterdam in January sailing to Eastern Carribean. How was Totorla?

There is not a whole lot in Road Town. I reccomend Long Bay for a beach and the views are beautiful from the ridge road and Shaw peak.

Archived