Can you sell your cruise?

nklpikl

I know this is a very odd question. Here is the story. When Dream booking was released they had the pricing pretty screwed up. We booked 3 dream cruises wanting to take advantage of the prices. We knew we would decide later which one we wanted to go on. Our New Years cruise on board the Dream has doubled in price. It looks like we are not going to go on that cruise because of scheduling issues. I know I could just cancel it and get my deposit back. But wouldn't it make more sense for someone else to get a good deal on that cabin?

So can you sell your cabin to someone else? If so, how?

I know this is a very odd question. Here is the story. When Dream booking was released they had the pricing pretty screwed up. We booked 3 dream cruises wanting to take advantage of the prices. We knew we would decide later which one we wanted to go on. Our New Years cruise on board the Dream has doubled in price. It looks like we are not going to go on that cruise because of scheduling issues. I know I could just cancel it and get my deposit back. But wouldn't it make more sense for someone else to get a good deal on that cabin?

So can you sell your cabin to someone else? If so, how?

Pay Carnival $50 for a name change then sell it under the table so to speak.........

Pay Carnival $50 for a name change then sell it under the table so to speak.........

Wont work, even with a name change one of the people on the original booking have to still be in the room.

To answer the OP...No, you cant do it. Carnival or any other cruiseline wouldnt want people(other than TA) booking cheap cabins then selling them.

Wont work, even with a name change one of the people on the original booking have to still be in the room.

To answer the OP...No, you cant do it. Carnival or any other cruiseline wouldnt want people(other than TA) booking cheap cabins then selling them.

Yep forgot about the one person rule:cool:

Archived