Meet and mingle sign up

bay guy

There is a board here specifically for roll calls, go there and see if your cruise date is already listed.

Even if it is not, you can still register for a meet and mingle on the same page as your cruise line roll call page.

Follow this link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

Good luck, I've meet some wonderful people through roll calls and meet and mingles.

I've seen posters talking about signing up for meet and mingles on the roll call section. How and where do you sign up for the meet and mingles for a specific cruise?

Go to the roll call section of the board, find your cruise and date, Meet & Mingle is RCCL they put it together and the day everyone meets , with them you go to the roll call for Royal and you will see on top with the options for the meet and mingle it will bring you to RCCL site to register.

I dont think Carnival does that, we did roll call and had to set up or own meeting.

The other cruise lines i couldnt help you with sorry.

Keep up with the roll call for your cruise. Someone usually takes the inititive to organize a get together. We attended one on a Princess cruise. It was held in a bar in an off hour the first or second night. It was great to meet some of the people you see posting. Since we cruise with just the two of us, it was nice to have a few familiar faces during the week to stop and chat with.

Celebrity also has aone called Celebrity Connections. With Princess someone from the roll call usually can get in touch with whoever ias on that ship to help organize one if you have a group of at least 25.

Archived