can i book through NCL.com rather than NCL.uk?

kdee69

Just back from the Jade - FANTASTIC!!!!!

Want to book for next year but it's £1500 cheaper if we book directly through .com rather than .co.uk

Any UK passengers done it this way and if so, were there any problems / restrictions etc?

Hi,

I booked a BB stateroom (with balcony) on Norwegian Gem for my wife and I from Ireland through NCL.com last week for a trip leaving on 31st Aug from Barcelona to the MED. It cost $2879.04 The agents in Ireland could only give us an inside cabin at that price. When I told the agent in Ireland the price he said that you have to have an address in the USA. I called NCL in the states and booked it on the credit card, they told me I don't need an address in the states.

We get ripped off in Ireland. It would have cost me 500 euro more had I booked the same room through Ireland.

Shop around!

Just back from the Jade - FANTASTIC!!!!!

Want to book for next year but it's £1500 cheaper if we book directly through .com rather than .co.uk

Any UK passengers done it this way and if so, were there any problems / restrictions etc?

We booked are last cruise through NCL.com but it was transferred to .co.uk at the time and we advised as they had a office in the UK we had to go that way.

Great review glad you liked the Jade we sure did .

Hi, I have tried .com in the past and been redirected to .co.uk.

Just booked my second cruise with an american TA, saved 50%! Lynn;) is a great person to deal with, she will call you if you email her. try her website, not sure if I should post this so work it out for yourself! cruisewith****.com;)

Good luck:)

Archived