questions about labadee and ocho rios

Jasonm921

Like many of you I have a digital camera that does not mix well with water. I know in Ocho Rios I can get a locker to store away my digital camera but are there lockers in Labadee? I plan on doing the waverunner excursion through RCCL and don't want to ruin my camera. Another question, has anyone taken this excursion and what are their experiences and does any one know if they make a disposable, underwater digital camera yet? Thanks in advance.

Yes, Target makes a great underwater disp. camera (Target brand) for about $7.00. We took it diving down to 90 ft, and the pictures were great! It is only rated for 15 feet or something like that, but it was just fine!

We were on the Mariner about 6 weeks ago and I did the Waverunner excursion in Labadee. They don't have lockers there but they do have cubby's behind the desk where you check in for the excursion. These are manned by RCCL personnel so there's someone there watching your stuff. Each person will just have to decide for themselves if that's "safe enough".

Archived