Trouble packing for Canada/Quebec Cruise

I'm sorry but I am really having difficulties deciding what to take with me. I can't get into fall mode yet so I think I am fighting taking jackets and long pants. Colors is also a problem for me. I like the colors of summer pinks,aquas soft yellows. My cold weather clothes are darker, navy, black, tan, burgundy.

Our cruise is in early Sept. and I really need to get my head together. Has anyone else ever had this problem? How did you fix it? Help!!!

Early Sept. should still be very nice weather. One option would be to have your sweaters/hoodys/jackets in the darker colours and stick with summer colour pants; shorts, etc. I wear pink capris and slacks to play golf in the fall and team it with a black jacket. Alternately you could pack dark pants, shorts, etc. with bright coloured tops. Would love to do that cruise some day. The fall colours (foliage) should be beautiful this year; some of the leaves have already started to change colour. We have had very warm weather up to the middle of October; it just depends on the year.

Key thing is to ensure you are comfortable.

Have a great cruise.

Kathy:)

Archived