rental car to Brooklyn Cruise terminal

Michele M

Hi everyone, we are renting a car from home and returing it to the avis location closest to the cruise terminal. I think it is only 2 or 3 miles. Is it easy to get a taxi from the avis return? Thanks

the closest location is at Atlantic Avenue and Court street(it inside the parking garage at the Building called Court House). You can easily catch a cab but I think Avis will take you one way or pick you at the pier call them and ask. Personally if they don't call Arecibo at 7187836465 they will happily do it for about $10.00 a taxi won't know how to get there but its real easy from the renta a car make a right on atlantic as you exit(use the atlantic avenue exit) go to the end under the highway make a left and then the first right follow that round and it runs into the pier entrance at Bowne and Imlay streets...

I have used this Avis and they were very nice and accomodating...

the closest location is at Atlantic Avenue and Court street(it inside the parking garage at the Building called Court House). You can easily catch a cab but I think Avis will take you one way or pick you at the pier call them and ask. Personally if they don't call Arecibo at 7187836465 they will happily do it for about $10.00 a taxi won't know how to get there but its real easy from the renta a car make a right on atlantic as you exit(use the atlantic avenue exit) go to the end under the highway make a left and then the first right follow that round and it runs into the pier entrance at Bowne and Imlay streets...

I have used this Avis and they were very nice and accomodating...

Thanks, your post is very helpful.

Archived