I should get a full refund

The photographers took terrible pictures of me. I am usually so photogenic, so imagine my horror when I saw the formal pictures posted for EVERYBDOY TO SEE. I had to wear a disguise for the rest of the cruise, so I wasn't recognized as the gargoyle in all those photos. quote]

Well, when I asked where my pictures were they couldn't tell me. I asked how do I know where YOU put my picture?:rolleyes: The photographers were of no help. I need a refund to recover from the lack of customer service I received.

I want a refund because, on the Radiance Class ships, the two elevators that go to Deck 12 and 13 stopped on all floors. I wanted to go to deck 12 from deck 2. I didn't need to go to deck 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11.:mad: :D.

Dear Sir/Madam,

The quota of refunds, free towels, comp drinks, Captain's Table and free cruises has been exhausted for this year, next year and the year after.

All applications from now regarding any perceived failing, itinerary change or change of CD from now on should be submitted to :

Ideservearefund@Imreallyseriousaboutthis.com

All emails will be disposed oftreated seriously and

read by our 4 year old dealt with by our highly trained staff. We aim to respond to your email in your dreams asap.

Yours as sincerely as possible in the circumstances,

A Ninny

Dear Sir/Madam,

The quota of refunds, free towels, comp drinks, Captain's Table and free cruises has been exhausted for this year, next year and the year after.

All applications from now regarding any perceived failing, itinerary change or change of CD from now on should be submitted to :

Ideservearefund@Imreallyseriousaboutthis.com

All emails will be disposed oftreated seriously and

read by our 4 year old dealt with by our highly trained staff. We aim to respond to your email in your dreams asap.

Yours as sincerely as possible in the circumstances,

A Ninny

I deserve a free cruise because the bathroom is too small.

Regarding towel animals, I had the opposite problem. We returned to our room to find all the animals playing poker. :eek: And two of them had my sunglasses on. You think security would do a better job then allow animals in someones room to play cards. Isn't that waht the card room is for? Where's my money?:)

Hey, I want a refund -- we didn't get an animal poker tableau in our room! :mad:

(Seriously tho, I would probably pee myself -- the image alone made me laugh so hard the dogs ran into the office to see what was the matter . . . ._:p )

I want a refund because this cruise line let my 16 year old son go off by himself in Cozumel and he came back to the ship drunk. Why doesn't the crew from the ship follow the kids around Cozumel when we dock there?

(actually over heard this one at dinner one night!)

I want a refund because this cruise line let my 16 year old son go off by himself in Cozumel and he came back to the ship drunk. Why doesn't the crew from the ship follow the kids around Cozumel when we dock there?

(actually over heard this one at dinner one night!)

I want a refund because I HAD TO TELL them what I wanted in the dining room at dinner. They should have anticipated what I wanted.

Hell yeah..... the very least they could do in cold climates is to provide patio-type heaters on all balconies..... actually..... that's not a bad idea!!! Roflmao

Maybe they should start embedding electric heaters in the flooring material that is used for the balcony floors?

... by the fat, hairy man in the speedo who was strutting around the pool deck that I couldn't enjoy my book, or my drink, or the sun ... or the rest of my cruise ... I need a free cruise with guaranteed NO SPEEDOS!!

Maybe a nude cruise? No speedos there.:rolleyes:

One I actually heard someone complaining to the waiters...

"The lemonade is too tart.... the way we make it back home is..."

At that point, I just had to walk away before he started demanding a refund. The poor waiter was nice but looked at me with this pittfull "Help Me" look.

Hey, I want a refund -- we didn't get an animal poker tableau in our room! :mad:

(Seriously tho, I would probably pee myself -- the image alone made me laugh so hard the dogs ran into the office to see what was the matter . . . ._:p )

Here's the evidence.2068231797_TowelAnimalPoker.JPG.f2062b193cec4cc2e8d1af8e73468d02.JPG And yes, it was hysterical to see!

I thought you were kidding about playing poker.

By the way. The one on the lower right in cheating :o

They were also playing a couple of different pokers games at the same time but what do animals know about gambling?

And if you thought towel animals playing poker was funny check this out and imagine the shock 382142900_towelman.jpg.cbbf114b11a70a586be8a9af1e29a8c8.jpg. We found him in the bathroom. :eek:

Where's that refund?

They were also playing a couple of different pokers games at the same time but what do animals know about gambling?

And if you thought towel animals playing poker was funny check this out and imagine the shock [ATTACH]89487[/ATTACH]. We found him in the bathroom. :eek:

Where's that refund?

Shame on you. You interrupted his/her shower.

Archived