Exclusively Seabourn

johnnycruise

Are the "Exclusively Seabourn" shore excursion events being phased out? I received a mailing today on upcoming winter cruises and the January '09 trip from Fort Lauderdale to Chile didn't have an excursion listed, in fact "Exclusively Seabourn" is totally absent from the mailing. It only mentions Caviar in the Surf on "select" sailings. Also, many of next summer's cruises don't have an "Exclusively Seabourn" event listed online. I hope this is just to allow for last-minute adjustments. Any insight would be appreciated! (On the other hand, the press release for the Odyssey World Cruise emphasizes the full-cruise Shoreside Spectaculars.)

johnny

Hi Johnnycruise,

I am booked on the Jan 3rd Ft Lauderdale to Chile and it shows Jan 19th in Iruique Chile as the Exclusive Seabourn excursion. My brochures all show the complimentary shore excursion, but the SB website doesn't. Not sure if it is a glitch or an oversight on SB's part.

I would be very disappointed if they cut back on the complimentary excursions that they are so well known for!!

Archived