Looking For Great Beaches......

Cruiser Crystal

The beach right at the port is beautiful. We are always in search of the best beach when visiting the islands, but really...the beach at the port is beautiful and when we were there, (twice) we were the only ship in port and the only ones on the beach. Most people shopped and went back to the ship (which conveniently is right there). We shopped around in the new complex you walk through to get to Margaritaville, then walked down the beach as far as we could beyond Margaritaville and snorkeled here and there. We came back and layed out on the nice cushioned lounge chairs in front of Margaritaville, listened to the music, swam and had a drink before going back to the ship. Always a great relaxing time in Grand Turk.

Our first time there we took a snorkel excursion to the coral gardens. It was pretty good.

The beach right at the port is beautiful. We are always in search of the best beach when visiting the islands, but really...the beach at the port is beautiful and when we were there, (twice) we were the only ship in port and the only ones on the beach. Most people shopped and went back to the ship (which conveniently is right there). We shopped around in the new complex you walk through to get to Margaritaville, then walked down the beach as far as we could beyond Margaritaville and snorkeled here and there. We came back and layed out on the nice cushioned lounge chairs in front of Margaritaville, listened to the music, swam and had a drink before going back to the ship. Always a great relaxing time in Grand Turk.

Our first time there we took a snorkel excursion to the coral gardens. It was pretty good.

How was the snorkeling at the beach near the ship? I have heard that it isn't very good. I was thinking about taking the Catamaran to Cotton Cay to do some snorkeling, and then hanging out at the beach near the ship for a while.

How was the snorkeling at the beach near the ship? I have heard that it isn't very good. I was thinking about taking the Catamaran to Cotton Cay to do some snorkeling, and then hanging out at the beach near the ship for a while.

CT Cruiser - Please come and join the NEW roll call thread.... We are on the same cruise..... Hope to meet you there!!!!!

Archived