Fantasy Aft Riviera Deck??

BamaCruiser20

My friends just received their cabin assignment for our October 9 cruise on the Fantasy. They will be in R244. Next to the last cabin on the port side.

My question for anyone who has had a cabin on the aft lower deck area of the Fantasy.....is there a lot of vibration? I have been on the far forward area of this ship with no problem.

This is their first cruise and I want to reassure them that their cabin won't be shaking all night (unless of course it is by their own making ;) ).

LOL I remember the first time I felt those thrusters!!! I was in M9 on the Fantasy in March and was in my cabin when we actually left the dock.....I thought "OMG!!! is it going to be like this the whole time!!"...but, the 15 -20 minutes the thrusters are on passes pretty quickly. And, at least you don't have to worry about over sleeping on a port day!! :eek:

I have warned them of the thrusters.....but, am really thinking about during the cruise....especially at night when they are sleeping. I guess if we have to, we can stay up all nght!!!

Archived