Doing the Doc Dance

v702

A B to B, how wonderful. You must be very excited. Someday I wish to also share your experience of a B to B. The smile that will be on your face when the other cruisers are leaving and you are getting ready to enjoy another wonderful week. Enjoy and do that doc dance with gusto!!

Received the documents yesterday for our b/b on the Westerdam Dec 5 and 12. Am really excited! Can't wait for our voyage!!! Been getting in better shape and trying to shred a few pounds.
Congratulations on getting your Docs and trying to shed a few pounds I have been doing that all year. We too will be sailing on the Westerdam but not till March. We can't wait but first the New and Improved Ryndam:)

Enjoy your Doc Dance:D

Congratulations on getting your Docs and trying to shed a few pounds I have been doing that all year. We too will be sailing on the Westerdam but not till March. We can't wait but first the New and Improved Ryndam:)

Enjoy your Doc Dance:D

So excited for you Lisa, you will have all those nice beaches to show off your new figure.:) Can't wait to hear a full report on the Ryndam and a pictorial! Yesterday I got 2 new swimsuits for our cruise in 37 days, and I am getting antsy too!

Enjoy your B2B document dance! It is so great to know that everyone else is getting off, but you get to stay and have 1/2 of your cruise left! Have a great trip V702:D

I know you must be so exicted. I too am trying to lose this last 10 pounds. I do weight watchers and really want to be able to get into my swim suit for my upcoming cruise in January. My two sisters that are going with me are in great shape but they are also 10 and 14 years younger than me. No excuse I know but I hope to look great anyway. Hope you have a great cruise and please post a review. I love reading them and cutting and pasteing to send to the other 5 dam damsels in our group.

Archived