Help with Royal Caribbean's website!!!!!

I have a cruise booked for tomorrow 8/28 leaving from ft. Lauderdale, I went to check on the reservation tonight and it says that I have no reservations.... what does that mean? I really don't want to drive 3 hours to have problems at the port... thanks for the help!

I have a cruise booked for tomorrow 8/28 leaving from ft. Lauderdale, I went to check on the reservation tonight and it says that I have no reservations.... what does that mean? I really don't want to drive 3 hours to have problems at the port... thanks for the help!

If it were me, and I was concerned about problems at the port I would be calling RCI asap :eek: long before starting the drive to FLL. My 0.02 worth :)

Not to worry. The reservations "disappear" a day or so before the cruise. Hopefully, you've already completed the online check in. If not, you'll need to do it at the pier.

Not to worry. The reservations "disappear" a day or so before the cruise. Hopefully, you've already completed the online check in. If not, you'll need to do it at the pier.

Yes I did about a month ago... It's my first cruise so I had no idea about that happening to the reservations. Thanks! :]

Yes I did about a month ago... It's my first cruise so I had no idea about that happening to the reservations. Thanks! :]

Hope you are aware of this:

Ships sailing from Port Everglades (Ft. Lauderdale)
  • UPDATE – Enchantment of the Seas, which will depart Port Everglades Thursday, August 28, will not visit Cozumel, Mexico, Saturday. Instead, the ship will visit Nassau, Bahamas, that day. The ship will be at sea Sunday as it returns to Port Everglades, Monday, September 1, as scheduled.

Archived