Lotus Spa Eucalyptus Lotion - where to buy?

hiseaslady

• 5 years later...
Does anyone know? I have up the little XELApacks of these and have now run out. I'm hoping I don't have to go on a cruise to visit the gift shop (just yet!). Any other sources? Online perhaps?

Thank you!

I'd love to know where to buy this lotion as well. It's my FAVORITE and now they don't provide this brand on their ships. We just returned last week from a cruise and I was so sad.

Please share if you know where I can buy this!

Does anyone know? I have up the little XELApacks of these and have now run out. I'm hoping I don't have to go on a cruise to visit the gift shop (just yet!). Any other sources? Online perhaps?

Thank you!

Once I searched online for the manufacturer but there was no source to purchase it.

And don't go on a cruise to stock up in your supplies because while there may be a few remaining on some Princess ships they've been phased out and replaced. Instead there are pump bottles attached to the shower wall containing body wash and conditioning shampoo plus a tube of hand lotion & bar of soap next to the sink. None of these contain the eucalyptus sent which for some is a disappointment but for others an improvement.

Edited by Astro Flyer

What time I search for the manufacturer online but there was no source to purchase it.

And don't go on a cruise to stock up in your supplies because while there may be a few remaining on some Princess ships they've been phased out and replaced. Instead there are pump bottles attached to the shower wall containing body wash and conditioning shampoo plus a tube of hand lotion. None of these contain the eucalyptus sent which for some is a disappointment but for others an improvement.

Oh I know, so disappointing! We were in a suite and got a combo tube of "conditioning shampoo" which was horrible, and a tube of body wash which was okay.

I didn't know they had phased out the small bottles. I do have a few left thanks to friends who got them for me or Ebay.

I've tried the Thymes Eucalyptus hand lotion. It's okay, but it's just not the same.

Thanks for responding!

I have searched high and low for a similar lotion, literally. Every time I go to a new store I look at their lotions. I do not like heavy scented, thick type lotions. For me, the Princess lotion was perfect. What some of these companies, like Bath and Body, manufacture is just way too overpowering for me. If anyone finds something comparable please post.