AOS Trunk Bay Excursion

angnadam

Has anyone taken the RCCL Trunk Bay snorkel excursion from St Thomas. We would love to go to St John and Trunk Bay while in St Thomas. I'm not sure about trying to do it on our own, so I thought I would see if anyone had booked this tour through the cruise line.

Thanks!!! ;)

Sandy

We did the 4 hour beach & snorkel when we were on the Mariner last week.

They picked us up at the ship around 1:00 (we left about 1:20) and went over the Trunk Bay at St John ... off the boat and into bus ..,.. got to the beach about 2:00 and listened to someone talk for about ten minutes ... to beach no chairs, loungers, etc. only towels from the ship to sit on. They did have chairs to rent ... but they closed at 3:00 - So it wasn't worth it to rent for 1/2 hour. 3:45 was first call to leave. We left at 4:00 and back to bus/boat/ship.

It is beautiful, but I will never do this tour again ... I think overall it was too much time traveling for abiout an 1 1/2 hours of beach time. Jan

Archived