Royal caribbean VISA..good or bad?

To be able to view your points through BOA online, you must have received your 1st monthly statement. After that, you can view your BOZ statements ( which is exactly like the hard copy you receive in the mail from BOA), and your points will be listed on the monthly statement,

To cash in your points, you need to call the phone number on the back of your Credit Card, telling them you are requesting xx amount certificates to cash in points for. When you receive your point certificates, you have options on the back of the certificates to check off for the type of credit you want. Such as 5000 points for $50.00 OBC. Then you mail in the certificate to the address on it. Make sure you make copies for yourself!

How long does it take to receive the certificates? We sail on Dec 7th.

I think I had my certificates in about 6-8 days. Then sent back in and got the credit in another week.

I just called for another $100 certificate. And will probably have enough for one more after the Sept. 15th statement. I hope to have all these in line for our Nov. 15th cruise.

pmshirl: Question for you :p ...If you are booking a free 7 nt for 2 do you have to put down the dep when you make the reservation if you don't have the certificate in hand? We are planning to upgrade and if we have to make a deposit it would just go towards the upgrade cost, but what if you were just booking OV cabin for 7 nts???

We use a TA and not RCI for bookings...Thanks in advance...Later, Jill:cool:

Archived