Which half-day tour with Mandoo?

nc_cruiser1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We were on the Spice Tour with Mandoo on the 31st and had a great time. He tells you all about the island, does presentations at the stops and has great pride in Grenada. Whe we stopped at the Spice plantation, we were the only ones there, a tour arrived as we were leaving. Also at Lake Etang, he was able to call one of the monkeys to him to eat bananas. There are several photo moments on the tour. I do recommend his tours, and will do one with him the next time I visit Grenada.

JoAnn

• 2 weeks later...

Just this morning, I've had an email from Mandoo - he quoted $45 each for the spice tour which lasts approx. 4.5 hrs. He described the tour as:

"Many thanks for your enquiries. The spice plantation route is going to give you a great feel of the island.

Shopping at the spicecloth - batik & silkscreen printing of Nutmeg Patterns and island fashions -accessories(scarves, bags, wraps, tops tec)Complimentary local drink will available.

Douglaston spice depot, there will be a presentation on all the spices, freshvv quality spices are available for purchase.

Drive through the lush volcanic mountains to see the spices, cocoa and bananas plantations. Great photo shots.

Grand etang crater lake. Presentation on the crater lake and surrounding areas.

Rain forest. Small walk on the nature trail if so desire. May see the Mona monkeys.

Annandale waterfall."

Hope this helps. :)

Just this morning, I've had an email from Mandoo - he quoted $45 each for the spice tour which lasts approx. 4.5 hrs. He described the tour as:

"Many thanks for your enquiries. The spice plantation route is going to give you a great feel of the island.

Shopping at the spicecloth - batik & silkscreen printing of Nutmeg Patterns and island fashions -accessories(scarves, bags, wraps, tops tec)Complimentary local drink will available.

Douglaston spice depot, there will be a presentation on all the spices, freshvv quality spices are available for purchase.

Drive through the lush volcanic mountains to see the spices, cocoa and bananas plantations. Great photo shots.

Grand etang crater lake. Presentation on the crater lake and surrounding areas.

Rain forest. Small walk on the nature trail if so desire. May see the Mona monkeys.

Annandale waterfall."

Hope this helps. :)

GREAT! Thanks for the info. :D

This the one we did...I promise you will have a great tour.

The shop he speaks of is just opened...in fact as I recall we were the first cruise ship customers they had. The merchandise is unique...all hand done locally...and at a fair price.

Enjoy Mandoo...tell him Tom&Deb from Vancouver say Hi!!

Hey purr...we're in South Vancouver too...Kerr and Marine!

Hope you have a great cruise!!

This the one we did...I promise you will have a great tour.

The shop he speaks of is just opened...in fact as I recall we were the first cruise ship customers they had. The merchandise is unique...all hand done locally...and at a fair price.

Enjoy Mandoo...tell him Tom&Deb from Vancouver say Hi!!

Hey purr...we're in South Vancouver too...Kerr and Marine!

Hope you have a great cruise!!

GET OUT OF HERE! You won't believe this....I am KERR AND MARINE as well....What are the chances of that, eh?

Archived