entertainment book hawaii?

travelingran

You can also buy one from ebay. When we went to Maui a few years ago, we bought a brand new book with the entertainment card card for about 30% less than the Entertainment Book site.

As previously stated, make sure the coupons won't expire before your trip. If you're going in the latter part of the year, you can get great deals on the book that's about to expire- if the expiration dates will work for your trip. :)

You can also buy one from ebay. When we went to Maui a few years ago, we bought a brand new book with the entertainment card card for about 30% less than the Entertainment Book site.

As previously stated, make sure the coupons won't expire before your trip. If you're going in the latter part of the year, you can get great deals on the book that's about to expire- if the expiration dates will work for your trip. :)

Word of advice! If your non American the book is not worth the money as we found out the hard way when we purchased it to use on our Jan trip. We used two coupons one for the airport shuttle and one for the PCC.

Other than that most are useless.

Example: just because there is a jack Astors coupon doesnt mean it's good for all JA locations, you may be staying in Waikiki but the coupon is only good for the Oahu location and so on.

If you can find the book on ebay at a reduced cost as the other poster stated then it may be worth the money. But read the fine print on ebay because often people that are selling have taken some of the coupons out.

• Administrators
One caution.

The Entertainment books are great values, but we tend to use them for dining and movie coupons.

If you are on a cruise around Hawaii, I would think their use to be limited.

The above link to the website has a place where you can see the included coupons and decide whether you would use them. Many people who are sailing NCLA round trip from Honolulu spend 2-3 days before or after their cruises (or both) on Oahu. We found our Entertainment book (purchased in the spring, when the company puts the remaining books on sale for low prices, and we paid $9.99 with free shipping) to be a great bargain. We used one two-for-one restaurant coupon on our arrival night, plus we got a 25% discount on our Paradise Cove luau -- net savings after the book purchase was just over $90.

Don't buy it too early in the year when it's full price. I bought mine in May for $9.99. They sold out right after that. I used the PCC coupon as well as a dinner coupon in Honolulu (net savings about $50). Then when I checked out of my post-cruise hotel, I left it at the desk and they gave it to the couple next to me who was just checking in.

Archived