Legend Suppler Club attire

FMCowboy

We are going on the Legend on Sunday. We plan to attend the two formal nights and teh suppler club one night. I plan to wear dress slacks, shirt & a tie. I do not have a jacket. Is a jacket required or am I ok? I'll have dress shoes as well of course. Let me know if I must cancel my supper club reservation.

fm

I went to the Supper Club on Legend one night. It was not formal night and I don't recall seeing men without jackets. Some did take them off and hang them on the chair.

I just looked through my Capers, from May, and every night the dress code for the Supper Club was "Elegantly Casual"....whatever that means. Sounds like an oxymoron to me.

However, the dining room was anything goes...even on Elegant Night.

We just returned from our cruise on the Legend 8/24-8/31 and had dinner in the supper club the last night of our cruise (Sat 8/30). Most of the men that were there had on slacks with shirt and tie, but there were also men in there with jeans and polo shirts on. It's a great experience with outstanding food and service. Go, enjoy and don't worry about what you're wearing!!

Have a wonderful cruise!! It's a great ship with a fantastic itinierary. We are already planning the next one!:)

Archived