Need a cheap hotel in Miami

refox3488

We are flying in the night before our ship departure to make sure we don't miss the ship because of bad weather. But this has left another problem we need a cheap hotel for the night at the beginning of the peak spring break season (2/21/08). So i was wondering if any one had an hotel recommendations or any warnings about places to stay away from? I would also be interested in knowing if any of the less expensive hotels/motels offer shuttles to the pier ?

Thanks in advance and happy cruising. :)

We are flying in the night before our ship departure to make sure we don't miss the ship because of bad weather. But this has left another problem we need a cheap hotel for the night at the beginning of the peak spring break season (2/21/08). So i was wondering if any one had an hotel recommendations or any warnings about places to stay away from? I would also be interested in knowing if any of the less expensive hotels/motels offer shuttles to the pier ?

there might be a couple out by the airport that have a shuttle but i am not sure....

and at that time of year, there is no such thing as cheap!!!:D have you tried Priceline or hotwire??? lots of CCers get good deals....not so much at THAT time of year but it is worth a shot. you just can't pick where you are going.....

check betterbidding.com and biddingfortravel.com for assistance .

lots of people stay at the holiday inn by bayside market place.

hth....

First of all book today! Get a room that you can cancel in case you find something better. For a "cheap" room, look at airport hotels. Some do offer shuttles to the pier for around $10 a person. Depending if you have more tha two, it would be cheaper to cab it to the pier in the morning and certainly MUCH more pleasant and efficient.

Lots of people look at the La QUinta East. But it you research on tripadvisor.com, you'll find lots of airport hotels to choose from. Call them direct or use their web sites to book.

Priceline and other bidding sites won't have many rooms to offer as they offer those that will be vacant at a discount. During spring break, they'll be really full. And prices will be up no matter where you stay.

Archived