Liquor for Coffee...

laurenfl15

my fingers, know not what they do!..( pronounced..zab-en toon)The big bottle is $12, split sz is $4..if you get a Mex Citizen to get it for you on a back street, in pesos..it is stateside $18 or so, if you can find it..or order it on line

If you don't normally like cream or flavored creamers in your coffee I'd stick with Kahlua or another coffee flavored liqueur. That's the way my husband likes his spiked coffee. Personally I like Bailey's or anything chocolatey.

Can't say about the Rum Cream. I bought some in Jamaica but tripped and fell getting off the bus and broke it. The cabin smelled good all week though. :o

I'm enjoying a little Bailey's in mine right now. I only use maybe half a shot, so it doesn't do anything but flavor the coffee. Some days, I think I should have used a double shot tho;) I usually pack me some in my suitcase for a cruise to drink on the balcony. I would hate to drink plain coffee for a whole week. I may have to try some of the other recommendations now.

Archived