Sept. 7th Cruise

Cruishappy@aol.com

Hi --- Who is on the Sept7th cruise out of New York? We are rather concerned with the hurricanes that are being forcasted --- we are from the Cape and are planning on driving up the day before ---- however we are also aprehensive as to what the driving conditions will be --- the last time we did that --- from a three hour ride it turned out to be more like 7 hours - also - another thought --- if it proves to be rough --- I do not think they will let the ship pull into the dock --- and for sure I would not like to be stranded at Red Hook pier ---- would appreciate your thoughts on this --- I guess I am a worry ward lol

Hi --- Who is on the Sept7th cruise out of New York? We are rather concerned with the hurricanes that are being forcasted --- we are from the Cape and are planning on driving up the day before ---- however we are also aprehensive as to what the driving conditions will be --- the last time we did that --- from a three hour ride it turned out to be more like 7 hours - also - another thought --- if it proves to be rough --- I do not think they will let the ship pull into the dock --- and for sure I would not like to be stranded at Red Hook pier ---- would appreciate your thoughts on this --- I guess I am a worry ward lol

Are you talking about Canada/NE on Caribbean Princess?

I am!

Not worried about the drive, but then, I'm only about 90 minutes away. They will do what needs to be done to assure passenger and staff safety first. The return was delayed on the sailing 2-3 weeks ago due to a storm/rough seas. They managed to get everyone off, and on again, in order to sail on time.

Come join in our rool call!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=681322

See you on board!

Archived